Monday, 30 April 2012

Gardening confession time

I started the year with such good gardening intentions.

I took my seed collection out of the cupboard two months ago and reorganised it. I took out all the March seeds, and put them in a big pile on the kitchen table, so I was ready to go. They stayed there for a week or so, 'til I got fed up looking at them. They got put in a big plastic bag ...and shoved back in the cupboard.

Since then, I have been heavily involved in my crafting (www.hollysfriends.co.uk), working on commissions and orders, which must take priority. The weather has ranged from snow, hail, rain, wind and sun - often in the same half hour, so going outside has been less than appealing.

We've also rescued a third Guinea Pig, now called
Pudding, who is so absorbing, she may actually have caused a wrinkle in the space-time continuum, so much so, that I am devastated to find it is the last day of April already and I haven't sewn a single seed.

There is nothing I can do to change this state of affairs however, it just means I've got an horrendous amount of catching up to do. Wish me luck, I shall need it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment