Thursday, 14 April 2011

Beepol Bumble Bee hive to be featured on TV

Earlier this week, I sent an email to the folks at Dragonfli (makers of the Beepol Garden Hive for Bumble Bees Beepol Garden Hive), telling them about my last blog post, and also about our discussions on the Vine regarding their product.

I got a very nice reply from Ian Bedford (Technical Director of Dragonfli), thanking me for letting them know that our Beepol arrived safely, and that we are talking positively about the Beepol here on my blog and on the Vine.

He also let me know that the Beepol will be featured on this Sunday's Horticultural Channel (Sky 166) The Horticultural Channel, which is really exciting. Our bees seem really happy in our garden, and I hope lots more people will take on a colony. I will certainly be spreading the word about the Beepol at every opportunity.

I love my Bumble Bees!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment